Requirements for admission to the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa are outlined in the front of the course catalog.
High School Students
- High school students applying to the College of Engineering should have completed trigonometry, physics, and chemistry.
- The College also uses aptitude tests and high school records in its screening procedure.
Transfer students must have completed:
- ENG 100
- MATH 241 and 242 or equivalent
- PHYS 170/170L or equivalent
- CHEM 161/161L and 162 or their equivalents, such as CHEM 171
- An overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
Visit the appropriate department for specific descriptions and requirements.