Requirements for admission to the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa are outlined in the front of the course catalog.
High School Students
- High school students applying to the College of Engineering should have completed trigonometry, physics, and chemistry.
- The College also uses aptitude tests and high school records in its screening procedure.
Transfer students must have completed:
- ENG 100
- MATH 241 and 242 or equivalent
- PHYS 170/170L or equivalent
- CHEM 161/161L and 162 or their equivalents, such as CHEM 171
- An overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
Visit the appropriate department for specific descriptions and requirements.
How to apply
Current UH students wishing to transfer into engineering may fill out the transfer request form and make an appointment with Jill Nakatsu, Director Academic Affairs, to discuss your application and curriculum.