- This event has passed.
EAAUH Golf Outing
August 27, 2021
TIME: Report at your designated tee time.
FEES: $170.00 per person. Includes green and cart fees, bentos for lunch and dinner, prizes.
Lunch bentos sponsored by Yogi Kwong Engineers.
FORMAT AND PRIZES:
- Class Competition (aggregate of lowest 3 net scores in each class). Cannot qualify if less than 3 in class.
- Overall Low Net (Individual Champion). Net score for this award only will be determined with 24 maximum handicap even if your handicap is greater than 24.
- Prizes for each flight. Approximate breakdown:
A (0-17), B (18-23), C (24-29) and D (30 and over) & Seniors (age bracket to be determined)
- Low Gross (one place only) for each flight
- Overall Low Net Champion and Low Gross Winners for each flight cannot qualify for Low Net in flights.
HANDICAPS: Use handicap effective July 1, 2021, lowest handicap if you belong to more than one club. Maximum handicap: 32 for men, 40 for women. Committee reserves the right to make handicap adjustments.
TO REGISTER: By August 23rd, e-mail Carrie (email@example.com) with your intention to register and bring your check (made payable to “Engineering Alumni Association”) to the tournament. Phone: 956-2286
with CHECK PAYABLE to: ENGINEERING ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
(Note: one check can be sent for tournament fees and shirts)
Registration form Golf shirt form