- This event has passed.
42nd Annual University of Hawaii Engineering Alumni Golf Tournament
July 19, 2019
- Report at 11:00 a.m., Shotgun start at NOON.
- Pearl Country Club, 93-535 Kaonohi Street, ʻAiea, HI
- $170.00 per person. Includes green and cart fees, Par 3 closest-to-the-pin, Par 3 “on the green” game, buffet awards dinner at PCC and prizes.
FORMAT AND PRIZES
- Class Competition (aggregate of lowest 3 net scores in each class). Cannot qualify if less than 3 in class.
- Overall Low Net (Individual Champion). Net score for this award only will be determined with 24 maximum handicap even if your handicap is greater than 24.
- Prizes for each flight. Approximate breakdown: A (0-17), B (18-23), C (24-29) and D (30 and over) & Seniors (age bracket to be determined).
- Low Gross (one place only) for each flight.
- Closest-to-the-pin on par 3 holes.
- Overall Low Net Champion and Low Gross. Winners for each flight cannot qualify for Low Net in flights.
- Use handicap effective April 1, 2019, lowest handicap if you belong to more than one club. Maximum handicap is 32 for men and 40 for women. Committee reserves the right to make handicap adjustments.
- Deadline is June 21, 2019
- SEND your entry form (link) and check (payable to “Engineering Alumni Association”) to:
Alumni Association Golf Tournament
c/o College of Engineering, Attn: Carrie
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
2540 Dole Street, Holmes 240
Honolulu, HI 96822
Note: One check can be sent for tournament fees and shirt(s).
EAAUH is pleased to announce the continuation of the Engineering Alumni Scholarship, funded by the annual golf tournament.
Last year a total of $12,000 was generated and made available for award to qualified candidates for the 2019-2020 academic year. Six scholarships were awarded to incoming freshmen. Scholarship funds were allocated to students majoring in civil, computer, electrical, and mechanical engineering.
This scholarship focuses on incoming freshmen. In making funds available to these freshmen, we hope to encourage students to attend the University of Hawaii and remain in the islands.
The EAAUH wishes to again thank these 2018 sponsors for supporting this very important need:
Akinaka & Associates
Aqua Engineers, Inc.
Austin, Tsutsumi & Associates, Inc.
Bow Construction Management
Bow Engineering & Development
Bowers + Kubota
Burns & McDonnell Engineering Co.
Commercial Sheet Metal
Community Planning and Engineering, Inc.
ControlPoint Surveying, Inc.
Element Environmental LLC
Iwamoto and Associates, LLC
Jayar Construction, Inc.
KAI Hawai‘i, Inc.
Katayama & Associates
Koga Engineering & Construction
The Limtiaco Consulting Group
Mechanical Enterprises, Inc.
R.M. Towill Corp.
Ralph S. Inouye Co., Ltd.
Randolph Murayama & Associates, Inc.
Ronald N.S. Ho & Associates
Shigemura, Lau, Sakanashi, Higuchi & Associates
Tom Nance Water Resource Engineering
Wesley Segawa & Associates
Wilson Okamoto Corp.
If you know of anyone wishing to join our 2019 list of generous sponsors, please contact Carrie Matsuzaki via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone 956-2286.