Blueprints is our annual new student orientation for all new and transfer students to the College of Engineering. This year, our event will be held in virtual format. If you’re a new student, welcome! Your participation in Blueprints is highly encouraged.
- Welcome (Dean Morioka)
- Your Academic Program & New Student Briefing (Jill Nakatsu, Director of Student Academic Services, and Dr. Song Choi, Assistant Dean)
- Breakout Rooms: CEE, ME, EE, CENG, Pre-Engineering, and the Native Hawaiian Science & Engineering Mentorship Program (NHSEMP)
- Student Ambassador Message & Virtual Tour of Holmes Hall (Engineering Student Ambassadors)
- Clubs and Programs (various representatives)
- Connectivity Activities for Fall & Beyond (Jill Nakatsu & student moderators)
Breakout Room: Civil & Environmental Engineering
Breakout Room: Computer Engineering (coming soon)
Breakout Room: Electrical Engineering
Breakout Room: Engineering Science (coming soon)
Breakout Room: Mechanical Engineering
Breakout Room: Pre-Engineering (coming soon)
Breakout Room: Native Hawaiian Science & Engineering Mentorship Program (coming soon)
Breakout Room: Vertically Integrated Program
Questions? Contact Kim Perez Hults at firstname.lastname@example.org.