Implementation Consultant at Fast Enterprises, LLC
Contact: Taylor Kreider (email@example.com)
Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
FAST-ie ’faeste noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic person who works at Fast Enterprises. 2. a person dedicated to modernizing government technology to better serve the general public. 3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world. 4. someone who enjoys collaboration with clients and camaraderie with teammates while solving business and technology problems.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
As an Implementation Consultant on our team, you will be involved with all phases of the implementation of our software solution. We have sites across North America and abroad and candidates should be flexible with respect to work locations.
Candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in:
Computer/Management Information Systems, or
FAST may also consider graduates from other areas of study when supplemented with technical experience or aptitude. Candidates should also possess strong communication skills.
Data Warehousing & Analytics Consultant at Fast Enterprises
Contact: Taylor Kreider (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: United States
Description: At FAST, we specialize in providing premier products and services to government agencies. We work with city, county, state, provincial and national governments to implement systems that are used to administer a wide variety of public programs.
When you join FAST, you’ll be part of a team that provides quality customer service and superior solutions that are delivered on time and on budget.
To meet the needs of our employees, we provide competitive benefits packages in each of our business locations around the world.
As a Data Warehousing and Analytics Consultant on our team, you will be involved with data warehousing, business intelligence, and data analytics. We have sites across North America and abroad. Candidates should be flexible with respect to work locations.
Candidates should possess a degree in one of the following areas:
• Computer/Management Information Systems
• Computer Science
FAST may also consider graduates from other areas of study when supplemented with technical experience or aptitude.
Candidates are not required to have a background in data warehousing and analytics. However, candidates should have an interest in working with data and performing data analysis. Strong communication skills are imperative
Exposure to specific technology is not required. However, 1-2 years of Data Warehousing or Analytics experience, and extensive knowledge of SQL, SQL Server, or Oracle DMBS is desirable.
To apply: To apply, please visit http://www.fastenterprises.com
Junior Project Engineer at Isemoto Contracting
Contact Person: Loren Tsugawa (email@example.com
Location: Hilo or Kona, HI
Description: Large general contractor, Isemoto Contracting, has openings for full-time entry-level Junior Project Engineer positions at their Hilo and Kona office on the Big Island.
Must have valid drivers’ license with clean driving abstract (employer will verify) and dependable vehicle transportation.
Isemoto Contracting is the largest construction company based on the Big Island, consistently ranking in top 25 largest contractors in the State. Type of work includes heavy sitework, buildings, roads & highways, utilities and other governmental and commercial projects.
To apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which office location, Hilo or Kona, applying for.
Drafter at Railing Systems Hawaii LLC
Contact: Logan Joseph Fellhauer (LFellhauer@railingsystemshawa
Location: Kailua-Kona, HI
Description: On the Big Island of Hawaii we specialize in custom railing, gate, and fence fabrication. We have the support of a full machine and welding shop to create unique solutions to complex situations. We work across the island, large or small, on land or at sea. We are interested in a draftsman for our fast paced work environment that is solution oriented and able to critically apply their knowledge and skill sets to ensure continued success.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Engineering or other related
• Proﬁciency in Rhino and/or Solid Works, AutoCad, Adobe Suite, MS
• An ability to produce construction documents that reflect the best
practices of our building processes.
• Strong sense of visualization that leads to the development of
conceptual construction methods.
• Dedicated work ethic with strong design skills.
• Proactive thinking and communication among peers.
• Ability to work collaboratively with clients on site as the design of
the project advances.
To apply: Resume/CV, portfolio, or equivalent that is able to demonstrate your interests/skills/aspirations.
Email to Lfellhauer@railingsystemshawai
Civil Project Engineer at Otomo Engineering, Inc.
Contact: Stacy A Otomo (email@example.com)
Location: Wailuku, HI
Description: Responsible for the planning and design of various civil engineering projects, including grading, roadways, drainage systems, water systems and wastewater systems. Assist in securing the required permits and provide construction administration as the project moves into the construction phase. Engineers are involved in projects from the planning stages, preliminary design, preparation of construction documents, construction administration and project close out.
Project Engineer at Kaikor Construction Company, Inc.
Contact: Kaleo Baginski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: Kailua, HI
Description: Responsible for the start-up, assistance in the supervision, & completion/close-out of construction projects. This includes preparation of submittals, schedules, environmental plans & documents, change orders/estimates, RFIs, and project documentation (e.g., site photos & As-Builts) among other things. Also responsible for assisting estimators during project bids. This includes site recon, plan/specification reading, quantity takeoffs, & solicitation of material vendors and subcontractors. Coordination & communication will be required between office staff, supervisor(s), subcontractors, vendors, project owners, & job agencies. Civil Engineering majors preferred; Senior standing/level or recent graduates. On the job training available & pay commensurate with experience and employment status.
To apply: Email Cover letter and resume to Kaleo Baginski at email@example.com. For any questions email or call our office at 841-3110.
Estimator/Planner at Pacific Shipyards International
Contact: Tom Atkinson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: Honolulu, HI
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ability to organize complex bid efforts with little to no supervision including reviewing customer specification and drawing packages to support overall estimate plans.
· Competently reviews highly complex specifications and drawings in order to formulate itemized work descriptions
· Review the drawings/scope of work and formulate the quantum of work. Competent in all craft disciplines for estimating labor for production, as well as engineering, and support departments.
· Develops subcontract and major material solicitations & coordinates with Engineering and Contracts departments for technical and commercial evaluations.
· Identify the detailed material requirement and obtain competitive prices.
· Summarizes applicable engineering and indirect costs for each work item to determine total project cost.
· Prepare estimation/project summary for management review.
· Ability to make high-level decisions and complete in-depth research.
· Develops and administers labor hour, material and subcontract estimates for all proposals and growth work for the ship repair/dry docking industry
· Engage in business development and obtain new work from commercial, industrial, and government entities.
· Oversee and handle all parts of the estimating process: bid jobs, interpret blueprints, do ship/job checks, write specifications, determine pricing strategies, negotiate contracts, and handle change orders
· Oversight of budget with regards to final estimates
· Stays abreast of developments in the industry that may serve to improve PSI’s overall business strategies
· Project and manage manpower requirements
· Strong leadership and customer service skills
· Shipyard/Industrial and Government experience preferred
· Must be flexible in work hours
· Proficient with MS Office and various office tools
· 5 years of experience as an estimator in marine commercial or government ship-repair
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge in NAVSEA standards as well as federal and state regulations preferred
· Must show proof of your legal right to work in the United States
· This position requires US Citizenship due to security clearance required for base access
· Must be able to successfully obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
· Must be able to successfully obtain a Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) Credential to gain access to federally controlled work sites
· All candidates must submit to and pass a post-offer drug screening and background check before employment begins.
· Valid of driver’s license
· Candidates must have access to reliable transportation to get to work and other job sites on time for the start of shift
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Estimator at HSI Mechanical, Inc.
Contact: Fred Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: Honolulu, HI
Description: Our growing construction company is seeking an entry level, full-time estimator to be a part of our estimating team. The basic function of the estimator is to prepare estimates from request for proposal (RFP) or bid documents in the HVAC and plumbing construction industry and win bids to provide projects for operations.
• Has a thorough understanding of the RFP documents (project plans, specifications, etc…), bid requirements, bid and project schedule.
• Conduct site visits and familiarizes with the project conditions.
• Works with estimating administrative assistant to submit price requests to vendors and sub-contractors that are required for the project.
• Develop good customer relationships with other general contractors, owners, building operators, engineers, etc..
• Coordinate scope of work with bid requestors.
• Submit requests for information (RFI’s) to clarify scope of work.
• Take off quantities and measurements (via Trimble Quick Pen estimating software) and or site visit.
• Prepare and compile estimate file/budget and proposal to submit.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory.
• Experience: Previous construction/HVAC/plumbing experience is not required. Comprehensive training will be provided.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in mechanical engineering preferred.
• Physical: Must be in good health and be able to climb stairs, scaffolds and ladders. Must have a driver’s license and be willing to travel to neighbor island to visit jobsites.
• Knowledge, Skills Attributes and Abilities: Able to read, analyze and interpret bid documents. Able to write proposals, business correspondence. Good communication skills and able to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, vendors, subs, engineers, and operations. Strong mathematical skills. Able to prioritize tasks. Detail-oriented. Must be a “team player” with other estimators, project managers, etc… Must have integrity, be dependable and reliable, have respect for self and others and the company. Must be a great learner.
• Computer and Software: Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. Proficiency in Microsoft Access and Microsoft Project a plus. Trimble Quick Pen training will be provided.
Commitment to the success of our companies, each other and our clients. Respect for self and for each other.
Full Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days.
Incentive pay based on profit after 1 year with the team.
401k matching contribution and vacation benefits after 1 year with the team.
To apply: PLEASE SEND RESUME TO:
Attention: Fred Moore
Jr. Communications Systems Engineer at Archer Connections
Contact Person: Jason Miller (email@example.com)
Location: Honolulu, HI
Description: A Transit Engineering firm is seeking a Junior Communications Engineer. The successful applicant will be actively involved in the engineering development and design process, including field installation and testing of the systems we design.
•4 year degree: EE, CS, EECS, IT, Network or Computer Engineering.
•1-2 years experience wiring, testing and troubleshooting electronic equipment.
•1-2 years experience manipulating data within a Windows operating system.
•1-2 years experience with Autocad 2000 or later.
•1-2 years experience with Microsoft Office suite, with emphasis on Word and Excel.
•EIT or CCNA certification preferred.
•Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
To apply: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out via LinkedIn to https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamiller09/