Implementation Consultant at Fast Enterprises, LLC
Contact: Taylor Kreider (email@example.com)
Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
FAST-ie ’faeste noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic person who works at Fast Enterprises. 2. a person dedicated to modernizing government technology to better serve the general public. 3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world. 4. someone who enjoys collaboration with clients and camaraderie with teammates while solving business and technology problems.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
As an Implementation Consultant on our team, you will be involved with all phases of the implementation of our software solution. We have sites across North America and abroad and candidates should be flexible with respect to work locations.
Candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in:
Computer/Management Information Systems, or
FAST may also consider graduates from other areas of study when supplemented with technical experience or aptitude. Candidates should also possess strong communication skills.
Data Warehousing & Analytics Consultant at Fast Enterprises
Contact: Taylor Kreider (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: United States
Description: At FAST, we specialize in providing premier products and services to government agencies. We work with city, county, state, provincial and national governments to implement systems that are used to administer a wide variety of public programs.
When you join FAST, you’ll be part of a team that provides quality customer service and superior solutions that are delivered on time and on budget.
To meet the needs of our employees, we provide competitive benefits packages in each of our business locations around the world.
As a Data Warehousing and Analytics Consultant on our team, you will be involved with data warehousing, business intelligence, and data analytics. We have sites across North America and abroad. Candidates should be flexible with respect to work locations.
Candidates should possess a degree in one of the following areas:
• Computer/Management Information Systems
• Computer Science
FAST may also consider graduates from other areas of study when supplemented with technical experience or aptitude.
Candidates are not required to have a background in data warehousing and analytics. However, candidates should have an interest in working with data and performing data analysis. Strong communication skills are imperative
Exposure to specific technology is not required. However, 1-2 years of Data Warehousing or Analytics experience, and extensive knowledge of SQL, SQL Server, or Oracle DMBS is desirable.
To apply: To apply, please visit http://www.fastenterprises.com
Project Engineer at BEK, Inc.
Contact: Tim Anderson (email@example.com)
Location: Honolulu, HI
Description: Project Engineer Job Duties
A BEK Project Engineer (PE) is primarily responsible for coordinating, filing, tracking, logging, reviewing, and communicating information and documentation on a project. The PE will also provide both technical and administrative assistance to the Project Manager and Foreman/Superintendent as required. The PE will report directly to the project Foreman/Superintendent for all field related activities and the Project Manager for all other activities. In certain situations where responsibilities overlap, the PE may report to both the Project Manager and the project Foreman/Superintendent. Specific job responsibilities and skills include, but are not limited to:
• Initialize project document logs (RFIs, Drawings, Submittals, etc.)
• Thoroughly review the project specifications and create a schedule of all required samples, shop drawings, test reports, and any or all other submittal requirements for the project. Organize the schedule according to BEK standard operating procedures and communicate with the General Contractor to determine quantity of submittal packages, due dates, etc.
• Coordinate with eh Project Manager and project Foreman/Superintendent to identify critical long-lead items and develop the project procurement schedule
• Setup an engineering document file system according to BEK standard procedures
• Develop a thorough understanding of the project plans and documents and assist the Project Manager with the plan review
• Coordinate with the Safety Manager and Foreman/Superintendent to promote jobsite safety
• Conduct, record, and file weekly safety inspections
• Maintain familiarity with all relevant OSHA regulations
• Assist Safety Manager with monitoring for safety issues
• Assume responsibility for maintaining a current procurement schedule. Collaborate with the Project Manager and Foreman/Superintendent to guarantee that the procurement schedule is up to date and accurate at all times
• Organize, manage, and track the entire submittal/shop drawing review process to ensure that all required submittals have been reviewed and approved in a timely matter so as to not disrupt construction schedule
• Work with the field supervision team and the Project Manager to create clear and concise Requests For Information (RFI) that will be understood and answered by the Project Design Team with minimal effort. Whenever possible, recommend a suggested response to the RFI
• Maintain a current and accurate RFI log and file according to BEK’s standard operating procedures
• Maintain a thorough understanding of field operations at all times
• Assist the Project Manager with change order coordination.
• Review drawings for potential changes
• Verify that change information is accurately communicated to the field in a timely manner
• Work the Project Manager and Foreman/Superintendent to identify potential changes in the field
• Create and maintain a file of jobsite progress photos of overall work in place
• Responsible for coordinating and tracking the distribution and storage of all documents including: drawing sets, specifications, sketches, ASIs, permits, et.
To apply: Email your resume and references to Tim Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant General Manager – Engineering at Guam Waterworks Authority
Contact: Zina Pangelinan-Charfauros (email@example.com)
Location: Mangilao, Guam
Description: ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER – ENGINEERING
Minimum: R5-A $69.60/Hour; $144,772/Annum
Maximum: R6-A $72.43/Hour; $150,650/Annum
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
A. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited University; AND 10 (ten) years of engineering experience in planning, design, construction, and operations of wastewater and water systems, including five (5) years which shall have been in a supervisory capacity; AND Current registration as a Professional Engineer on Guam, or current registration as a Professional Engineer by any state or US Territory and the ability to obtain registration on Guam within one (1) year of hire; OR
B. Master’s degree in Engineering from an Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited University; AND 9 (nine) years of engineering experience in planning, design, construction, and operations of wastewater and water systems, including five (5) years which shall have been in a supervisory capacity; AND Current registration as a Professional Engineer on Guam, or current registration as a Professional Engineer by any state or US Territory and the ability to obtain registration on Guam within one (1) year of hire.
To apply: Applicants are encouraged to submit an Employment Application- Form A2 to the GWA Personnel Services Division between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays, on or before the closing date of the job announcement and encouraged to submit electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information call the Human Resources Office at (671)300-6076/6852/6899 or visit our website at www.guamwaterworks.org to view the job announcement and to download the GWA Employment Application- Form A2