- This event has passed.
ALOHAnet IEEE Milestone Dedication Ceremony
October 13 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Sign/View our event guestbook
Learn more about ALOHAnet by visiting our ALOHAnet historical page.
- Welcome and introduction: Dean Morioka, College of Engineering
- Remarks: President Lassner, University of Hawaiʻi
- Remarks: Governor Ige, State of Hawaiʻi
- Remarks: Dr. Vint Cerf, Google – via webcam
- Commentary: ALOHAnet founders Dr. Norman Abramson & Dr. Franklin Kuo – via webcam
- Dedication: IEEE President-elect Dr. Susan K. (Kathy) Land – via webcam
- Unveiling of plaque
- Media Q&A